Notice of Meeting SCRUTINY COMMITTEE (SOCIAL CARE AND HEALTH)
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 8TH OCTOBER, 2012 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM 2, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
[View Apologies for Absence Minute]
2. Minutes of a meeting held on 3rd September, 2012.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
[View Declarations of Interest Minute]
Wyn Campaign –
4. To receive a presentation from Fiona Jenkins of Cardiff and Vale UHB relating to the Wyn Campaign Phase 2.
[View Wyn Campaign Minute]
Reports of the Director of Social Services -
5. Revenue and Capital Monitoring for the Period 1st April 2012 to 31st August 2012 and update on the Social Services Budget Programme.
[View Revenue and Capital Monitoring Minute]
(Members having any queries in relation to specific capital projects are requested to contact the Head of Service for the project prior to the meeting.)
6. Update report: Managing Allegations of Professional Abuse – Compliance with Part IV of the All Wales Child Protection Procedures.
[View Child Protection Procedures Minute]
7. Social Services Representations and Complaints – Annual Report 2011/12.
[View Representations and Complaints Minute]
8. Commissioning Adult Social Care Services from the Independent Sector.
[View Commissioning Adult Social Care Minute]
9. Update Report on Bryneithin and Ty Dyfan.
[View Bryneithin Minute]
10. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
Report of the Director of Social Services -
11. Update Report on Bryneithin and Ty Dyfan: The Financial Implications of the Current Contract with Hafod Care in Respect of Ty Dyfan.
[View Part II Bryneithin Minute]
12. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
2nd October, 2012
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of Chris Hope, Tel: 01446 709855
To the Members of the Scrutiny Committee (Social Care and Health)
Chairman: Councillor R.J. Bertin;
Vice-Chairman: Councillor Mrs. M.E.J. Birch;
Councillors: Ms. R. Birch, Ms. K. Edmunds, K.J. Geary, Dr. I.J. Johnson, A. Parker, Mrs. A.J. Preston, Ms. R. Probert and S.T. Wiliam.