Notice of Meeting SCRUTINY COMMITTEE (SOCIAL CARE AND HEALTH)
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 5TH NOVEMBER, 2012 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
[View Apologies for Absence minute]
2. Minutes of a meeting held on 8th October, 2012.
[View Minutes minute]
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
Presentation by Dr. Sharon Hopkins, Director of Public Health –
4. Together for Health: South Wales Programme.
[View Together for Health minute]
Reports of the Director of Resources –
5. Scrutiny Decision Tracking of Recommendations.
[View Recommendation Tracking minute]
6. Scrutiny Committee Work Programme.
[View Work Programme minute]
Reports of the Director of Social Services -
7. Proposed Merger of the Vale of Glamorgan and Cardiff Local Safeguarding Children Boards (LSCBs).
[View Proposed Merger of LSCBS minute]
8. Social Services Change Plan 2011-14: Progress Report.
[View Change Plan minute]
9. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
Report of the Director of Social Services -
10. Update Report on Ty Dyfan: The Financial Implications of the Current Contract with Hafod Care in Respect of Ty Dyfan.
[View Ty Dyfan minute]
11. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
30th October, 2012
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of Chris Hope, Tel: 01446 709855
To the Members of the Scrutiny Committee (Social Care and Health)
Chairman: Councillor R.J. Bertin;
Vice-Chairman: Councillor Mrs. M.E.J. Birch;
Councillors: Ms. R. Birch, Ms. K. Edmunds, K.J. Geary, Dr. I.J. Johnson, A. Parker, Mrs. A.J. Preston, Ms. R. Probert and S.T. Wiliam.
To: All other Members of the Council for Agenda Item. No. 4
CC: Dr. Sharon Hopkins, Director of Public Health, Cardiff and Vale University Health Board.