Notice of Meeting SCRUTINY COMMITTEE (SOCIAL CARE AND HEALTH)
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 3RD DECEMBER, 2012 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 2, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
[View Apologies for Absence Minute]
2. Minutes of a meeting held on 5th November, 2012.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
Presentation by Representatives of CSSIW -
4. Local Authority Social Services Inspection Evaluation and Review 2011-12.
[View Inspection Evaluation and Review Minute]
5. Corporate Plan – Cabinet: 19th November 2012.
(Members are asked to bring to the meeting the copy of the Draft Corporate Plan and the report to Cabinet sent under separate cover.)
[View Corporate Plan Minute]
Reports of the Director of Social Services -
6. Initial Revenue Budget Proposals 2013/14.
[View Initial Revenue Minute]
7. Initial Capital Budget Proposals 2013/14.
[View Initial Capital Minute]
8. Update on the Social Services Budget Programme.
[View Social Services Budget Minute]
9. Annual Report of the Director Social Services 2011/12.
[View Annual Report Minute]
10. Protection of Vulnerable Adults - Six Monthly Update.
[View POVA Minute]
11. Extra Care Housing.
[View Extra Care Housing Minute]
12. 2nd Quarter Performance Monitoring -
(i) Business Management and Innovation.
(ii) Adult Services.
(iii) Children and Young People’s Services.
[View Performance Monitoring Minute]
13. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
14. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
27th November, 2012
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of Chris Hope, Tel: 01446 709855
To the Members of the Scrutiny Committee (Social Care and Health)
Chairman: Councillor R.J. Bertin;
Vice-Chairman: Councillor Mrs. M.E.J. Birch;
Councillors: Ms. R. Birch, Ms. K. Edmunds, K.J. Geary, Dr. I.J. Johnson, A. Parker, Ms. R. Probert, J.W. Thomas and S.T. Wiliam.
To: All other Members of the Council for Agenda Item No. 4