Notice of Meeting SCRUTINY COMMITTEE (SOCIAL CARE AND HEALTH)
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 14TH JANUARY, 2013 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 2, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of a meeting held on 3rd December, 2012.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
Request for Consideration –
4. To Consider a Request for Consideration Submitted by Councillor Dr. I.J. Johnson.
[View Request for Consideration Minutes]
Report of the Director of Resources –
5. Scrutiny Decision Tracking of Recommendations.
[View Decision Tracking Minutes]
Report of the Director of Development Services –
6. Guidance and Priorities for the Adaptation of Homes of People with Impairments.
[View Adaptation of Homes Minutes]
Reports of the Director of Social Services –
7. Revenue and Capital Monitoring for the Period 1st April 2012 to 30th November 2012 and Update on the Social Services Budget Programme.
[View Revenue and Capital Monitoring Minutes]
8. Sustainable Social Services for Wales – A Framework for Action.
[View Sustainable Social Services Minutes]
9. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
10. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
8th January, 2013
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of Chris Hope, Tel: 01446 709855
To the Members of the Scrutiny Committee (Social Care and Health)
Chairman: Councillor R.J. Bertin;
Vice-Chairman: Councillor Mrs. M.E.J. Birch;
Councillors: Ms. R. Birch, Ms. K. Edmunds, K.J. Geary, Dr. I.J. Johnson, A. Parker, Ms. R. Probert, J.W. Thomas and S.T. Wiliam.
Invited for Agenda Item No. 4
Councillor S.C. Egan.