Notice of Meeting SCRUTINY COMMITTEE (SOCIAL CARE AND HEALTH)
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 20TH MAY, 2013 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 2, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
[View Apologies for Absence Minute]
2. Appointment of Vice-Chairman.
[View Appointment of Vice-ChairmanMinute]
3. Minutes of a meeting held on 15th April, 2013.
4. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
[View Declarations of Interest Minute]
5. The Decision by 'Crossroads in the Vale' to Transfer Their Day Care Service - Cabinet: 8th April, 2013.
[View Day Care Services Minute]
Report of the Head of Democratic Services-
6. Task and Finish Activities for 2013/14.
[View Task and Finish Activities Minute]
Reports of the Director of Social Services -
7. Update on the Social Services Budget Programme.
[View Social Services Budget Programme Minute]
8. Update Report: Managing Allegations of Professional Abuse - Compliance with Part IV of the All Wales Child Protection Procedures.
[View Allegations of Professional Abuse Minute]
9. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
10. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
14th May, 2013
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of Chris Hope, Tel: 01446 709855
To Members of the Scrutiny Committee (Social Care and Health) as appointed at the Annual Meeting on 15th May, 2013
Cabinet Member (Adult Services)