Notice of Meeting SCRUTINY COMMITTEE (SOCIAL CARE AND HEALTH)
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 15TH JULY, 2013 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 2, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
[View Apologies for Absence Minute]
2. Minutes of a meeting held on 17th June, 2013.
[View Minutes Minute]
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
4. Delivery of Children’s Disabled Facilities Grants – Scrutiny Committee (Corporate Resources): 4th June 2013.
[View Reference Minute]
Reports of the Managing Director –
5. Site Inspection.
[View Site Inspection Minute]
6. End of Year Performance 2012/13 and Performance Indicators 2013/14.
[View Performance Minute]
(i) Children and Young People Services. [End of Year] [Action Monitoring]
(ii) Business Management and Innovation. [End of Year] [Action Monitoring]
(iii) Adult Services. [End of Year] [Action Monitoring]
Report of the Director of Resources –
7. Scrutiny Decision Tracking of Recommendations.
[View Decision Tracking Minute]
Reports of the Director of Social Services –
8. Revenue and Capital Monitoring for the Period 1st April to 30th May 2013.
[View Revenue and Capital Monitoring Minute]
9. Closure of Accounts 2012/13.
[View Closure of Accounts Minute]
10. Vale of Glamorgan Council Fostering Service.
[View Fostering Service Minute]
11. Community Mental Health Older Persons Team.
[View CMHTOP Minute]
12. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
(i) Bryneithin Site Update.
[View Bryneithin Update minute]
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
13. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
9th July, 2013
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of Chris Hope, Tel: 01446 709855
Chairman: Councillor R.L. Traherne;
Vice Chairman: Councillor Mrs. M.E.J. Birch;
Councillors: R.J. Bertin, Ms R. Birch, Ms. K. Edmunds, E. Hacker, Dr. I.J. Johnson, Ms. R.F. Probert, J.W. Thomas and S.T. Wiliam.