Notice of Meeting SCRUTINY COMMITTEE (SOCIAL CARE AND HEALTH)
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 2ND SEPTEMBER, 2013 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 2, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
[View Apologies for Absence Minute]
2. Minutes of a meeting held on 15th July, 2013.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
[View Declarations of Interest Minute]
4. Regulatory Reports - Improvement Tracking: Audit Committee - 8th July, 2013.
[View Improvement Tracking Minute]
5. Disabled Facilities Grant Delivery Improvements: Cabinet - 15th July, 2013.
[View DFG Delivery Improvements Minute]
Reports of the Managing Director -
6. Improvement Plan 2013/14.
[View Improvement Plan Minute]
7. Draft Scrutiny Committees' Annual Report May 2012 - April 2013.
[View Draft Annual Report Minute]
(Members are requested to bring to the meeting, copies of both the Improvement Plan and Draft Scrutiny Committees' Annual Report May 2012 - April 2013 sent under separate cover.)
Reports of the Director of Social Services -
8. Revenue and Capital Monitoring for the Period 1st April, 2013 to 31st July, 2013.
[View Revenue and Capital Monitoring Minute]
9. Protection of Vulnerable Adults: Six Monthly Update.
[View POVA Minute]
10. Annual Review of the Vale of Glamorgan Council Adoption Service.
[View Adoption Service Minute]
Joint Report of the Managing Director and the Director of Social Services -
11. Sickness Absence Update - April 2012 to March 2013.
[View Sickness Absence Minute]
12. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
[View Bryneithin Minute]
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
13. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
27th August, 2013
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of Chris Hope, Tel: 01446 709855
Chairman: Councillor R.L. Traherne;
Vice Chairman: Councillor Mrs. M.E.J. Birch;
Councillors: R.J. Bertin, Ms R. Birch, Ms. K. Edmunds, E. Hacker, Dr. I.J. Johnson, Ms. R.F. Probert, J.W. Thomas and S.T. Wiliam.