Notice of Meeting SCRUTINY COMMITTEE (SOCIAL CARE AND HEALTH)
Date and time
of Meeting THURSDAY, 7TH NOVEMBER, 2013 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 2, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
[View Apologies for Absence Minute]
2. Minutes of a meeting held on 7th October, 2013.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
[View Declarations of Interest Minute]
4. Disabled Facilities Grant Performance 2013-14 Quarter 1: Cabinet – 21st October, 2013.
[View Disabled Facilities Grant Performance Minute]
Reports of the Director of Social Services –
5. The Financial Position in Adult Services.
[View Financial Position in Adult Services Minute]
6. Children and Young People Services – Commissioning Strategy and Action Plan 2013 – 2018.
[View Commissioning Strategy and Action Plan Minute]
7. Social Services Representations and Complaints – Annual Report 2012/13.
[View Annual Report Minute]
8. Sustainable Social Services for Wales – A Framework for Action and the Social Services and Wellbeing (Wales) Bill. (For Information)
[View Sustainable Social Services for Wales Minute]
9. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
(i) Bryneithin Update.
[View Bryneithin Minute]
(ii) Recent Developments with Regard to the Proposed Transfer of the Independent Living Fund.
[View Independent Living Fund Minute]
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
10. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
1st November, 2013
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of Chris Hope, Tel (Barry): 01446 709855
Chairman: Councillor R.L. Traherne;
Vice Chairman: Councillor Mrs. M.E.J. Birch;
Councillors: R.J. Bertin, Ms R. Birch, Ms. K. Edmunds, E. Hacker, Dr. I.J. Johnson, Ms. R.F. Probert, J.W. Thomas and S.T. Wiliam.