Notice of Meeting SCRUTINY COMMITTEE (SOCIAL CARE AND HEALTH)
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 2ND DECEMBER, 2013 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 2, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of a meeting held on 7th November, 2013.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
[View Declarations of Interest Minute]
Reports of the Director of Social Services –
4. Initial Revenue Budget Proposals 2014/15.
[View Initial Revenue Budget Minute]
5. Initial Capital Programme Proposals 2014/15.
[View Initial Capital Programme Minute]
6. Update on the Social Services Budget Programme.
[View Social Services Budget Minute]
7. Telecare Services.
[View Telecare Services Minute]
8. Social Services Quarterly Performance: Quarter 2. [View acronyms]
[View Quarter 2 Performance Minute]
9. End of Year Performance Report 2012/13: National Strategic Indicators and Public Accountability Measures.
[View End of Year Performance Minute]
10. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
(i) Bryneithin Update
(ii) Bryneithin Call-In (Councillor R.J. Bertin)
[View Bryneithin Minute]
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
11. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
26th November, 2013
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of Chris Hope, Tel (Barry): 01446 709855
Chairman: Councillor R.L. Traherne;
Vice Chairman: Councillor Mrs. M.E.J. Birch;
Councillors: R.J. Bertin, Ms R. Birch, Ms. K. Edmunds, E. Hacker, Dr. I.J. Johnson, Ms. R.F. Probert, J.W. Thomas and S.T. Wiliam.