Notice of Meeting SCRUTINY COMMITTEE (SOCIAL CARE AND HEALTH)
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 13TH JANUARY, 2014 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 2, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
[View Apologies for Absence Minute]
2. Minutes of a meeting held on 2nd December, 2013.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
[View Declarations of Interest Minute]
4. The Annual Council Reporting Evaluation and Review 2012-2013 – Gillian Huws-John, Area Manager, CSSIW.
[View Presentation Minute]
5. Review of the Resolutions Fostering Service – Cabinet: 16th December, 2013.
[View Fostering Service Minute]
Reports of the Director of Social Services –
6. Revenue and Capital Monitoring for the Period 1st April 2013 to 30th November, 2013.
[View Revenue and Capital Monitoring Minute]
7. Extra Care Housing.
[View Extra Care Housing Minute]
8. Support Services for Carers.
[View Support Services for Carers Minute]
9. The Vale of Glamorgan Health, Social Care and Wellbeing Partnership.
[View Health Social Care and Wellbeing Partnership Minute]
Report of the Director of Resources –
10. Scrutiny Decision Tracking of Recommendations.
[View Decision Tracking Minute]
11. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
(i) Bryneithin - Outline Timeline for Project Delivery.
[View Bryneithin Minute]
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
12. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
7th January, 2014
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of Chris Hope, Tel (Barry): 01446 709855
Chairman: Councillor R.L. Traherne;
Vice Chairman: Councillor Mrs. M.E.J. Birch;
Councillors: R.J. Bertin, Ms R. Birch, Ms. K. Edmunds, E. Hacker, Dr. I.J. Johnson, Ms. R.F. Probert, J.W. Thomas and S.T. Wiliam.