Notice of Meeting SCRUTINY COMMITTEE (SOCIAL CARE AND HEALTH)
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 10TH MARCH, 2014 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
[View Apologies for Absence Minute]
2. Minutes of a meeting held on 10th February, 2014.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
[View Declarations of Interest Minute]
Reports of the Director of Social Services –
4. Revenue and Capital Monitoring for the Period 1st April 2013 to 31st January, 2014.
[View Revenue and Capital Monitoring Minute]
5. Dementia 3 Year Plan.
[View XDementia Minute]
6. Improvement Plan Part 1 (Improvement Objectives 2014/15).
[View Improvement Plan Minute]
7. The Vale of Glamorgan and Cardiff Integrated Family Support Service Annual Report 2012/13.
[View IFSS Annual Report Minute]
8. Social Services Quarterly Performance: Quarter 3.
[View Quarter 3 Minute]
9. Protection of Children:Update Report .
[View Proection of Children Minute]
10. Social Services Directorate Service Plan 2014/18.
[View Service Plan Minute]
Report of the Head of Democratic Services –
11. Task and Finish Activities for 2014/15.
[View Task and Finish Minute]
12. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
13. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
4th March, 2014
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of Chris Hope, Tel (Barry): 01446 709855
Chairman: Councillor R.L. Traherne;
Vice Chairman: Councillor Mrs. M.E.J. Birch;
Councillors: R.J. Bertin, Ms R. Birch, Ms. K. Edmunds, E. Hacker, Dr. I.J. Johnson, Ms. R.F. Probert, J.W. Thomas and S.T. Wiliam.