Notice of Meeting SCRUTINY COMMITTEE (SOCIAL CARE AND HEALTH)
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 16TH JUNE, 2014 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
[View Apologies for Absence minute]
2. Minutes of a meeting held on 19th May, 2014.
[View Minutes minute]
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
[View Declarations of Interest minute]
Reports of the Director of Social Services -
4. Revenue and Capital Monitoring for the Period 1st April, 2014 to 30th April, 2014.
[View revenue and Capital Monitoring minute]
5. Social Services Budget Programme 2013/14.
[View Budget Programme minute]
6. Update on the Development of Families First Services.
[View Families First Services minute]
7. 'Together for Mental Health’: Local Delivery Plan.
[View Together for Mental Health minute]
8. Vale of Glamorgan Council Fostering Service.
[View Fostering Service minute]
Reports of the Director of Resources -
9. Assistive Technology – Task and Finish Group – Scope.
[View Assistive Technology minute]
10. Scrutiny Forward Work Programme.
[View Work Programme minute]
11. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
(i) Closure of Crossroads Care Cardiff and Vale.
[View Closure of Crossroads minute]
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
12. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
10th June, 2014
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of Chris Hope, Tel (Barry): 01446 709855
To Members of the Scrutiny Committee (Social Care and Health)
Chairman: Councillor R.L. Traherne
Vice Chairman: Councillor Mrs. M.E.J. Birch
Councillors: R.J. Bertin, Ms. R. Birch, Ms. K. Edmunds, K.J. Geary, Dr. I.J. Johnson, Ms. R.F. Probert, J.W. Thomas and S.T. Wiliam.