Notice of Meeting SCRUTINY COMMITTEE (SOCIAL CARE AND HEALTH)
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 2ND FEBRUARY, 2015 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 5th January, 2015.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
4. Cardiff and Vale Local Health Board Presentation on Diabetes – Dr. Aled Roberts, Diabetologist (Cardiff and Vale Local Health Board) and Ms. Fiona Kinghorn, Consultant in Public Health.
5. Presentation on the Vale of Glamorgan Multi-Agency Risk Assessment Conference (MARAC) – Michelle Conquer, Detective Inspector, South Wales Police.
Report of the Director of Social Services -
6. Revenue and Capital Monitoring. 1st April 2014 to 31st December 2014.
7. Disabled Facilities Grants Performance Report for Quarter 1 and 2 2014-15 – Cabinet: 15th December, 2014.
Request for Consideration of Matter (Councillor R.J. Bertin) –
8. Meals on Wheels.
9. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
10. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
27th January, 2015
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of Gareth Davies, Tel (Barry): 01446 709249
To Members of the Scrutiny Committee (Social Care and Health)
Chairman: Councillor R.L. Traherne;
Vice Chairman: Councillor Mrs. M.E.J. Birch;
Councillors: R.J. Bertin, Ms. R. Birch, Ms. K. Edmunds, Dr. I.J. Johnson, Ms. R.F. Probert, J.W. Thomas and S.T. Wiliam (plus one vacancy).