Notice of Meeting SCRUTINY COMMITTEE (SOCIAL CARE AND HEALTH)
Date and time
of Meeting THURSDAY, 21ST MAY, 2015 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
MEMBERS ARE ASKED TO NOTE THE TIME OF THE MEETING
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Appointment of Vice-Chairman.
3. Minutes of the meeting held on 13th April, 2015.
4. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
5. Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards – Cabinet: 13th April, 2015.
Reports of the Director of Social Services –
6. Implementation of the Social Services and Well-being (Wales) Act 2014.
7. The Vale of Glamorgan Health, Social Care and Well-being Partnership.
8. The Vale of Glamorgan and Cardiff Integrated Family Support Service Annual Report 2014/2015.
9. Regulatory Audit Plan 2015.
10. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
11. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
14th May, 2015
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of Gareth Davies, Tel (Barry): 01446 709249
To Members of the Scrutiny Committee (Social Care and Health)
Chairman: Councillor R.L. Traherne
Councillors: R.J. Bertin, Mrs. M.E.J. Birch, Ms. R. Birch, E. Hacker, H.C. Hamilton, Dr. I.J. Johnson, J.W. Thomas, S.T. Wiliam and Mrs. M.R. Wilkinson.