Notice of Meeting SCRUTINY COMMITTEE (SOCIAL CARE AND HEALTH)
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 13TH JULY, 2015 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
(NOTE: MEMBERS ARE ASKED TO NOTE THAT A BRIEFING SESSION RELATING TO ITEM 8 WILL START AT 4.30 P.M. MEMBERS ARE REQUESTED THAT THEY BRING WITH THEM COPIES OF THE AGENDA.)
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 15th June, 2015.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
Request for Consideration –
4. Commissioning Domiciliary Care Services from the Independent Sector – Councillor R.J. Bertin.
Reports of the Director of Social Services –
5. Revenue and Capital Monitoring for the Period 1st to 31st May, 2015.
6. Closure of Accounts 2014/15.
7. Children and Young People Services – Annual Placement Review.
8. Annual Report of the Director of Social Services 2014/15 – Challenge Version.
9. Implementation of the Social Services and Well-being (Wales) Act 2014 – Monthly Update.
10. Service User and Carer Consultation 2014.
11. Representations, Complaints and Compliments.
Reports of the Director of Resources –
12. Scrutiny Annual Report 2014-15.
13. 1st Quarter Scrutiny Decision Tracking and Work Programme Schedule 2015/16.
14. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
15. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
7th July, 2015
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of Gareth Davies, Tel (Barry): 01446 709249
To Members of the Scrutiny Committee (Social Care and Health)
Chairman: Councillor R.L. Traherne;
Vice Chairman: Councillor Mrs. M.E.J. Birch;
Councillors: R.J. Bertin, Ms. R. Birch, E. Hacker, H.C. Hamilton, Dr. I.J. Johnson, J.W. Thomas S.T. Wiliam and Mrs. M.R. Wilkinson.