Notice of Meeting SENIOR MANAGEMENT APPOINTMENT COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 14TH JANUARY, 2013 AT 8.30 A.M.
Venue CABINET ROOM, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of meeting held on 20th December, 2012.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
[View Declarations of Interest Minute]
Report of the Managing Director -
4. Recruitment and Selection Arrangements for Head of Housing and Building Services.
[View Recruitment and Selection Minute]
5. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
6. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
8th January, 2013
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mr. J. Rees, Tel: Barry (01446) 709413
To the Members of the Senior Management Appointment Committee
Chairman: Councillor N. Moore;
Vice-Chairman: Councillor S.C. Egan;
Councillors L. Burnett, C.P. Franks, G. John, and J.W. Thomas.
Also invited to attend –
The relevant Cabinet (Portfolio) Member in respect of the Agenda Item No. 4:
Councillor Ms. B.E. Brooks (Housing, Building Maintenance and Community Safety).