Notice of Meeting SENIOR MANAGEMENT APPOINTMENT COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 24TH JUNE, 2013 AT 4.00 P.M.
Venue CONFERENCE ROOM A (FORMER CABINET ROOM), GROUND FLOOR, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Appointment of Chairman.
[View Appointment of Chairman Minute]
2. Appointment of Vice-Chairman.
[View Appointment of Vice-Chairman Minute]
3. Apologies for absence.
4. Minutes of meeting held on 20th May, 2013.
5. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
6. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
Report of the Director of Social Services -
7. Recruitment and Selection Arrangements for Head of Children and Young People Services.
[View Recruitment and Selection Minute]
8. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
18th June, 2013
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985.
Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mr. J. Rees, Tel: Barry (01446) 709413
To All Members of the Senior Management Appointment Committee -
Councillors: L. Burnett, S.C. Egan, C.P. Franks, G. John, N. Moore and J.W. Thomas
Also invited to attend –
The relevant Cabinet (Portfolio) Member in respect of the Agenda Item No. 4:
Councillor C.P.J. Elmore (Children's Services)