Notice of Meeting SENIOR MANAGEMENT APPOINTMENT COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 8TH JULY, 2013 AT 4.00 P.M.
Venue CONFERENCE ROOM A (FORMER CABINET ROOM), GROUND FLOOR, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
[View Apologies for Absence Minute]
2. Minutes of the meetings held on 24th and 26th June, 2013.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
[View Declarations of Interest Minute]
Report of the Director of Social Services -
4. Recruitment and Selection Arrangements for Head of Children and Young People Services.
[View Recruitment and Selection Minute]
5. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
6. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
2nd July, 2013
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mr. J. Rees, Tel: Barry (01446) 709413
To All Members of the Senior Management Appointment Committee -
Chairman: Councillor N. Moore;
Vice-Chairman: Councillor S.C. Egan;
Councillors: L. Burnett, C.P. Franks, G. John and J.W. Thomas.
Also invited to attend –
The relevant Cabinet (Portfolio) Member in respect of the Agenda Item No. 5:
Councillor C.P.J. Elmore (Children's Services)