Notice of Meeting SENIOR MANAGEMENT APPOINTMENT COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 2ND JUNE, 2014 AT 9.30 A.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM 1, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Appointment of Chairman.
[View Appointment of Chairman Minute]
2. Appointment of Vice-Chairman.
[View Appointment of Vice-Chairman Minute]
3. Apologies for absence.
[View Apolgies for Absence Minute]
4. Minutes of meeting held on 24th March, 2014.
5. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
[View Declarations of Interest Minute]
Report of the Managing Director –
6. Recruitment and Selection Arrangements for the Head of School Improvement and Inclusion.
[View Recruitment and Selection Arrangements Minute]
7. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
8. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
23rd May, 2014
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mr. J. Rees, Tel: Barry (01446) 709413
To All Members of the Senior Management Appointment Committee -
Councillors: L. Burnett, S.C. Egan, C.P. Franks, G. John, N. Moore and J.W. Thomas.
Also invited to attend –
The relevant Cabinet (Portfolio) Member in respect of the Agenda Item No. 6:
Councillor C.P.J. Elmore (Children's Services)