Notice of Meeting SENIOR MANAGEMENT APPOINTMENT COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 21ST JULY, 2014 AT 12.00 NOON
Venue CONFERENCE ROOM A (FORMER CABINET ROOM), GROUND FLOOR, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
[View Apologies for Absence Minute]
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 30th June, 2014.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
[View Declarations of Interest Minute]
4. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
Report of the Director of Learning and Skills -
5. Recruitment and Selection Arrangements for Head of School Improvement and Inclusion.
[View Recruitment Minute]
6. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
15th July, 2014
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mr. J. Rees, Tel: Barry (01446) 709413
To All Members of the Senior Management Appointment Committee -
Chairman: Councillor N. Moore;
Vice-Chairman: Councillor S.C. Egan;
Councillors: L. Burnett, C.P. Franks, G. John and J.W. Thomas.
Also invited to attend –
The relevant Cabinet (Portfolio) Member in respect of the Agenda Item No. 5:
Councillor C.P.J. Elmore (Children's Services)