Notice of Meeting SENIOR MANAGEMENT APPOINTMENT COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting THURSDAY, 2ND JULY, 2015 AT 4.00 P.M.
Venue FINANCE BOARD ROOM, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 12th May, 2015.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Report of the Managing Director -
4. Senior Management Restructuring : Recruitment and Selection Arrangements.
5. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
6. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
26th June, 2015
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985.
Inspection of background papers in the first instance,
enquiries should be made of
Mr. J. Wyatt, Tel: Barry (01446) 709408
To All Members of the Senior Management Appointment Committee -
Chairman: Leader (Councillor N. Moore);
Vice-Chairman: Deputy Leader (Councillor S.C. Egan);
Councillors: L. Burnett, C.P. Franks, R.A. Penrose and J.W. Thomas.
Also invited to attend –
The other relevant Cabinet (Portfolio) Member in respect of Agenda Item 4:
Councillor G. John (Visible Services and Leisure).