Notice of Meeting SENIOR MANAGEMENT APPOINTMENT COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 12TH JULY, 2016 AT 2.00 P.M.
Venue CONFERENCE ROOM A, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meetings held on 17th August, 2015 and 21st August, 2015.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Report of the Director of Learning and Skills –
4. Senior Management Restructuring - Appointment, Recruitment and Selection Arrangements of New Head of Service.
5. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
6. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
5th July, 2016
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985.
Inspection of background papers in the first instance,
enquiries should be made of
Mr. J. Rees, Tel: Barry (01446) 709413
To All Members of the Senior Management Appointment Committee -
Chairman: Leader (Councillor N. Moore);
Vice-Chairman: Deputy Leader (Councillor L Burnett);
Councillors S.C. Egan, C.P. Franks, R.A. Penrose and J.W. Thomas.