Notice of Meeting SENIOR MANAGEMENT APPOINTMENT COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 14TH FEBRUARY, 2017 AT 2.00 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM 3, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 15 December 2016.
3. To receive declarations of interest under the Council’s Code of Conduct.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Report of the Director of Environment and Housing –
4. Recruitment and Selection Arrangements for the Head of Housing and Building Services.
Report of the Director of Social Services –
5. Recruitment and Selection Arrangements for the Head of Resources Management and Safeguarding.
Reports of the Managing Director –
6. Recruitment and Selection Arrangements for the Director of Social Services.
7. Recruitment and Selection Arrangements for the Director of Learning and Skills.
8. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
9. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
7th February, 2017
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh.
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985.
Inspection of background papers in the first instance,
enquiries should be made of
Mr. J. Rees, Tel: Barry (01446) 709413
To All Members of the Senior Management Appointment Committee -
Chairman: Leader (Councillor N. Moore);
Vice-Chairman: Deputy Leader (Councillor L Burnett);
Councillors: S.C. Egan, C.P. Franks, R.A. Penrose and J.W. Thomas.
Also invited to attend:
The other relevant Cabinet (Portfolio) Members in respect of Agenda Item No. 4: Councillors Ms. B.E. Brooks (Housing and Social Care and Health) and P. King (Building Services, Highways and Transportation);
Councillor Ms. B.E. Brooks (Housing and Social Care and Health) – Agenda Item Nos. 5, 6 and 7.