Notice of Meeting SENIOR MANAGEMENT APPOINTMENT COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 27TH FEBRUARY, 2017 AT 2.00 P.M.
Venue CONFERENCE ROOM A, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 14 February 2017.
3. To receive declarations of interest under the Council’s Code of Conduct.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
4. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
Report of the Managing Director –
5. Recruitment and Selection Arrangements for the Director of Learning and Skills.
6. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
21st February, 2017
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh.
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985.
Inspection of background papers in the first instance,
enquiries should be made of
Mr. J. Rees, Tel: Barry (01446) 709413
To All Members of the Senior Management Appointment Committee -
Chairman: Leader (Councillor N. Moore);
Vice-Chairman: Deputy Leader (Councillor L Burnett);
Councillors: S.C. Egan, C.P. Franks, R.A. Penrose and J.W. Thomas.
Also invited to attend:
The other relevant Cabinet (Portfolio) Member in respect of Agenda Item No. 5: Councillors Ms. B.E. Brooks (Housing and Social Care and Health)