Notice of Meeting SENIOR MANAGEMENT APPOINTMENT COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting WEDNESDAY, 14TH JUNE, 2017 AT 2.00 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM 1, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meetings held on 27th April, 2017.
3. To receive declarations of interest under the Council’s Code of Conduct.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Report of the Director of Environment and Housing –
4. Recruitment and Selection Arrangements for the Head of Housing and Building Services.
5. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
Report of the Director of Social Services –
6. Recruitment and Selection Arrangements for the Position of Head of Adult Services and Locality Manager.
7. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
8th June, 2017
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh.
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985.
Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr. J. Rees, Tel: Barry (01446) 709413
To All Members of the Senior Management Appointment Committee -
Chairman: Leader (Cllr. J.W. Thomas)
Vice-Chairman: Deputy Leader (Cllr T.H. Jarvie)
Councillors L. Burnett, Dr. I.J. Johnson, N. Moore and R.A. Penrose
Also invited to attend:
The other relevant Cabinet (Portfolio) Member in respect of:
Agenda Item No. 4: Councillor A.C. Parker (Cabinet Member for Housing and Building Services)
Agenda Item No. 6: Councillor G.C. Kemp (Cabinet Member for Social Care, Health and Leisure)