Notice of Meeting STANDARDS COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 20TH DECEMBER, 2011 AT 2.00 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM 2, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
[View Apologies for Absence Minute]
2. To elect a Chairman for the remainder of the Municipal year.
[View Election of Chairman Minute]
3. To elect a Vice-Chairman for the remainder of the Municipal Year.
[View Election of Vice Chairman Minute]
5. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
[View Declarations of Interest Minute]
6. To consider the Annual Report of the Public Services Ombudsman for Wales, 2010/11.
[View Annual Report Minute]
7. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
8. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
John Maitland Evans
14th December, 2011
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985
Inspection of background papers: In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr. C. Hope (Tel: 01446 709855).
To Members of the Standards Committee
Councillors: Mrs. M.E.J. Birch, Mrs. V.M. Hartrey and Mrs. M. Kelly Owen,
Mr. J.F. Baker
Mr. D. Carsley
Mr. A.G. Hallett
Mr. A.J. Lane
Mrs. M.J. Pearce
Community Council Representative:
Councillor Mrs. A Pope.