Notice of Meeting STANDARDS COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting FRIDAY, 11TH APRIL, 2014 AT 11.00 A.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM 3, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
[View Apologies minute]
2. Minutes of the Meeting Held on 5th December, 2013.
[View Minutes minute]
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
[View Declarations minute]
Reports of the Monitoring Officer –
4. Applications for Dispensation.
[View Applications minute]
5. Guidance from the Public Services Ombudsman for Wales Regarding the Code of Conduct.
[View Guidance minute]
6. Protocol - Standard of Conduct Expected by Members.
[View Protocol minute]
7. Local Dispute Resolution Procedure.
[View Procedure minute]
8. Declaration of Interests.
[View Interests minute]
9. Audit Briefs.
[View Audit Briefs minute]
10. Whistleblowing Policy and Procedures.
[View Whistleblowing minute]
11. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
(i) Reference - Voluntary Cap on Indemnities for Members - Cabinet: 7th April 2014.
[View Reference minute]
(ii) Application for Dispensation.
[View Application minute]
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
Reports of the Monitoring Officer -
12. Investigation of a Complaint Against Councillor A of a Community Council.
[View Investigation A minute]
13. Investigation of a Complaint Against Councillor B of a Community Council.
[View Investigation B minute]
14. Investigation of a Complaint Against Councillor C of a Community Council.
[View Investigation C minute]
15. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
7th April, 2014
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985
Inspection of background papers: In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr. C. Hope (Tel: 01446 709855).
To Members of the Standards Committee
Councillors: C.P. Franks, Mrs. M. Kelly Owen and Mrs. A.J. Moore.
Mr. A.G. Hallett (Chairman)
Mr. A. Lane (Vice-Chairman)
Mr. J.F. Baker
Mr. D. Carsley
Mrs. M.J. Pearce
Town and Community Council Representative:
Councillor M. Cuddy