Notice of Meeting STANDARDS COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting THURSDAY, 31ST JULY, 2014 AT 10.00 A.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM 3, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. to receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
3. Minutes of the meetings held on 18th and 19th June, 2014.
[18th June] [19th June]
Report of the Monitoring Officer –
4. Allegations of Failure to Observe the Members’ Code of Conduct Made Against Community Councillor Lino Scaglioni of Sully and Lavernock Community Council.
(Copy of Procedure for Dealing with Allegations Made Against Councillors and Referred to the Standards Committee attached.)
5. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
6. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
17th July, 2014
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985
Inspection of background papers: In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr. C. Hope (Tel: 01446 709855).
To Members of the Standards Committee
Councillors: C.P. Franks, Mrs. M. Kelly Owen and Mrs. A.J. Moore.
Mr. J.F. Baker
Mr. D. Carsley
Mr. A.G. Hallett (Chairman)
Mr. A.J. Lane (Vice-Chairman)
Mrs. M.J. Pearce
Town and Community Council Representative:
Councillor M. Cuddy
For Agenda Item No. 4
Community Councillor L. Scaglioni
Ms B. Jones, Senior Investigator, Public Services Ombudsman’s Office