Notice of Meeting STANDARDS COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting 26TH FEBRUARY, 2015 AT 2.00 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM 3, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the Meeting held on 16th December, 2014.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Reports of the Monitoring Officer –
4. Applications for Dispensation.
5. Outcome of Appeal to the Adjudication Panel for Wales.
6. Consultation on an Inquiry into the Consideration of Powers to the Public Services Ombudsman for Wales.
7. White Paper: Reforming Local Government Power to Local People.
8. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
(i) Applications for Dispensation.
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
Report of the Monitoring Officer -
9. Local Dispute Resolution Procedure - Stage 3 Hearing.
10. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
19th February, 2015
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985
Inspection of background papers: In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr. C. Hope (Tel: 01446 709855).
To Members of the Standards Committee
Councillors: C.P. Franks, Mrs. M. Kelly Owen and Mrs. A.J. Moore.
Mr. A.G. Hallett (Chairman)
Mr. A. Lane (Vice-Chairman)
Mr. J.F. Baker
Mr. D. Carsley
Mrs. M.J. Pearce
Town and Community Council Representative:
Councillor M. Cuddy