Notice of Meeting STANDARDS COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 21ST SEPTEMBER, 2015 AT 10.00 A.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM 1, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the Meeting held on 6th July, 2015.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Reports of the Monitoring Officer –
4. Applications for Dispensation - Llandough Community Council.
5. Applications for Dispensation - Llanfair Community Council.
6. Applications for Dispensation.
7. Statutory Guidance – Access to Information on Community and Town Councils.
8. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
(i) Application for Dispensation.
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
Report of the Monitoring Officer –
9. Local Dispute Resolution Procedure – Stage 3 Hearing.
10. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
14th September, 2015
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985
Inspection of background papers: In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr. C. Hope (Tel: 01446 709855).
To Members of the Standards Committee
Councillors: K. Hatton, Mrs. M. Kelly Owen and Mrs. A.J. Moore.
Mr. A.G. Hallett (Chairman)
Mr. A. Lane (Vice-Chairman)
Mr. J.F. Baker
Mr. D. Carsley
Mrs. M.J. Pearce
Town and Community Council Representative:
Councillor M. Cuddy