Notice of Meeting STANDARDS COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting THURSDAY, 7TH JULY, 2016 AT 10.00 A.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 3, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. To Elect a Chairman for the remainder of the Municipal Year.
3. To Elect a Vice-Chairman for the remainder of the Municipal Year.
4. Minutes of the Meeting held on 15th April, 2016.
5. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Reports of the Monitoring Officer –
6. The Local Authorities Model Code of Conduct (Wales) (Amendment) Order 2016.
7. Local Dispute Resolution Procedure: Proposed Amendments.
8. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
Report of the Monitoring Officer -
9. Local Dispute Resolution Procedure: Stage 3 Hearing.
10. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
30th June, 2016
A Version of this Agenda is Available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985
Inspection of background papers: In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr. J. Wyatt (Tel: 01446 709408).
To Members of the Standards Committee
Councillors: K. Hatton, Mrs. A. Moore and A.C. Williams.
Mr. J.F. Baker
Mr. D. Carsley
Mr. A.G. Hallett
Mr. A. Lane
Mrs. M.J. Pearce.
Town and Community Council Representative:
Councillor M. Cuddy.