Notice of Meeting STANDARDS COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting THURSDAY, 1ST JUNE, 2017 AT 10.00 A.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 1, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Appointment of Chairman.
2. Appointment of Vice-Chairman.
3. Apologies for absence.
4. Minutes of the Meeting held on 25th January, 2017.
5. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Reports of the Monitoring Officer –
6. Code of Conduct Training and Attendance for Vale of Glamorgan Councillors Post 2017 Local Government Elections.
7. The Local Authorities (Model Code of Conduct) (Wales) (Amendment) Order 2016 Town and Community Councils
8. Delegated Powers to Consider Applications for Dispensation.
9. Applications for Dispensation.
10. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
11. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
25th May, 2017
A Version of this Agenda is Available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985
Inspection of background papers: In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mrs. K. Bowen (Tel: 01446 709856).
To Members of the Standards Committee
Councillors: B. Gray, Mrs. A. Moore and Mrs. R. Nugent-Finn.
Mr. J.F. Baker
Mr. D. Carsley
Mr. A.G. Hallett
Mr. A. Lane
Town and Community Council Representative:
Councillor M. Cuddy