Notice of Meeting APPOINTMENTS COMMITTEE RE: STANDARDS COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 31ST JULY, 2017 AT 9.30 A.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 3, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 13 July 2017.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations) under the Council’s Code of Conduct.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
4. Minutes of the Appointments Panel re Standards Committee of 20 July 2017 regarding the appointment of an Independent Member to serve on the Council’s Standards Committee.
5. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part 1).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
6. Part II Minutes of the Appointments Panel re Standards Committee of 20th July, 2017 regarding the interviews for the appointment of an Independent Member to serve on the Standards Committee, together with the application forms (attached) -
- To receive a verbal update from the Monitoring Officer.
- To consider the recommendations of the Panel and determine the appointment of an Independent Member to the Standards Committee, together with the term of office.
7. Any other items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
25th July, 2017
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985
Inspection of background papers - in the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mrs. K. Bowen (Tel: 01446 709856), E-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
To the Members of the Appointments Committee
Councillors: B.T. Gray, Mrs. A. Moore and Mrs. R. Nugent-Finn.