Notice of Meeting TRUST COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 19TH SEPTEMBER, 2011 AT 4.00 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 1, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
[View Apologies for Absence Minute]
2. Minutes of meeting held on 11th July, 2011.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
[View Declarations of Interest Minute]
Report of the Director of Finance, ICT and Property -
4. Former Cowbridge Lower School Disposal - Update.
[View Disposal Update Minute]
5. Cowbridge Lower School Playing Fields Site.
[View Playing Fields Site Minute]
6. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
7. To receive Mr. P. Madley (Chartered Surveyor) in relation to the above reports.
[View Part II Minutes]
8. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
John Maitland Evans
13th September, 2011
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985
Inspection of background papers – In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Lorraine Pugh, Tel: Barry (01446) 709412