Notice of Meeting TRUST COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 5TH MARCH, 2012 AT 4.00 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 1, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of meeting held on 14th November, 2011.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Report of the Independent Financial Advisor, Marlene Shalton, Bluefin -
4. Investment Strategy Summary - Cowbridge Comprehensive School Trust.
5. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
6. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
John Maitland Evans
28th February, 2012
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985
Inspection of background papers – In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Chris Hope, Tel: Barry (01446) 709855
Agenda Item No. 4 -
Ms. M. Shalton.