Notice of Meeting TRUST COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 27TH NOVEMBER, 2012 AT 4.00 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 3, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of meeting held on 5th March, 2012.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
[View Declarations of Interest Minute]
Report of the Independent Investment Advisory - Janet Lord -
4. Annual Review for Cowbridge Comprehensive School Trust.
[View Annual Review Minute]
Report of the Managing Director -
5. Annual Report and Accounts 2011/12 Cowbridge Comprehensive School Trust.
[View Annual Report and Accounts Minute]
6. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
7. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
21st November, 2012
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985
Inspection of background papers – In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Chris Hope, Tel: Barry (01446) 709855
To All Members of the Trust Committee -
Councillor F.T. Johnson (Chairman)
Councillor H.C. Hamilton (Vice-Chairman)
Councillors: T.H, Jarvie, K.P. Mahoney, A. Parker, A.G. Powell and C.J. Williams .
Agenda Item No. 4 -
Ms. J. Lord