Notice of Meeting TRUST COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 28TH JANUARY, 2013 AT 4.00 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 3, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of meeting held on 27th November, 2012.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
[View Declarations of Interest Minute]
4. Report and Presentation by the Independent Investment Advisor – Julie Lord, Bluefin.
[View Report and Presentation Minute]
Reports of the Managing Director -
5. Letter of Engagement for Bluefin - Independent Financial Advisors to Cowbridge Comprehensive School Trust.
[View Letter of Engagement for Bluefin Minute]
6. Sale of the former Cowbridge Lower School Site, Townmill Road.
[View Sale of Former Cowbridge School Site Minute]
7. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
8. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
22nd January, 2013
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985
Inspection of background papers – In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Lorraine Pugh, Tel: Barry (01446) 709412
Chairman: Councillor F.T. Johnson
Vice-Chairman: Councillor H.C. Hamilton
Councillors: N.P. Hodges, T.H, Jarvie, K.P. Mahoney, A. Parker and A.G. Powell
Agenda Item No. 4 -
Ms. J. Lord