Notice of Meeting TRUST COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 22ND JULY, 2013 AT 4.00 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 1, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
[View Apologies for Absence Minute]
2. Minutes of meeting held on 28th January, 2013.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
[View Declarations of Interest Minute]
Reports of the Managing Director -
4. Retention for Abnormal Ground Conditions on the Sale of the Former Cowbridge School Site, Townmill Road.
[View Abnormal Ground Conditions Minute]
5. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
(i) Cowbridge Comprehensive School Trust.
[View School Trust Minute]
(ii) Former Sixth Form Site, Cowbridge.
[View Former Sixth Form Site Minute]
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
6. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
16th July, 2013
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985
Inspection of background papers – In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Nr. C. Hope, Tel: Barry (01446) 709855
To All Members of the Trust Committee -
Chairman: Councillor F.T. Johnson
Vice-Chairman: Councillor H.C. Hamilton
Councillors: N.P. Hodges, T.H, Jarvie, K.P. Mahoney, A. Parker and A.G. Powell