Notice of Meeting VOLUNTARY SECTOR JOINT LIAISON COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting WEDNESDAY, 8TH FEBRUARY, 2012 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM 2, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
[View Apologies for Absence Minute]
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 5th October, 2011.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
[View Declarations of Interest Minute]
Reports of the Director of Finance, ICT and Property -
4. Allocation of Funding under the Voluntary Action Scheme 2012/13.
[View Allocation of Funding Minute]
5. Voluntary Sector Partnership Agreement and Action Plan - Action Plan Progress Report.
[View Action Plan Progress Report Minute]
Reports from the Voluntary Sector -
6. Vale Volunteer Bureau Annual Report.
[View VVB Annual Report Minute]
7. Additional Funds Brought into the Vale by the Voluntary Sector.
[View Additional Funds Minute]
Reports from the Cardiff and Vale University Health Board -
8. Update on Strategic Review of Third Sector Investments and Local Compact for Health.
[View Third Sector Investments Minute]
John Maitland Evans
2nd February, 2012
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of Miss. J.L. Pugh, Tel: (01446) 709412, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
To the Members of the Voluntary Sector Joint Liaison Committee:
Councillors R.J. Bertin, J. Clifford, R.F. Curtis, Mrs. P. Drake, C.P.J. Elmore, J.F. Fraser, Mrs. M. Kelly Owen, G.C. Kemp, Mrs. K.A. Kemp, Mrs. D.M. Turner and C.J. Williams.
Representatives of the Voluntary Sector and Cardiff and Vale University Health Board:
Ms. Jane Weeks (Action for Children), Ms. Teresa Burris (Age Concern), Ms. Kay Quinn (Atal y Fro), Mr. Anthony Hearn (Llamau), Ms. Caroline Chapman (MIND in the Vale of Glamorgan), Ms. Rachel Connor (Vale Centre for Voluntary Services), Ms. Alison Steere (Vale Volunteer Bureau), Mr. Paul Hollard and Ms. L. Donovan (Cardiff and Vale University Health Board) plus one vacancy from the Voluntary Sector.