Notice of Meeting VOLUNTARY SECTOR JOINT LIAISON COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting WEDNESDAY, 11TH JULY, 2012 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM 2, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Appointment of Chairman.
[View Appointment of Chairman Minute]
2. Appointment of Vice-Chairman.
[View Appointment of Vice-Chairman Minute]
3. Appointment of Honorary Vice-Chairman from amongst the representatives of the Voluntary Sector for the ensuing municipal year.
[View Appointment of Honorary Vice-Chairman Minute]
4. Apologies for absence.
5. Minutes of the meeting held on 8th February, 2012.
6. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Report of the Director of Finance, ICT and Property -
7. Voluntary Sector Partnership Agreement and Action Plan - Action Plan Progress Report.
[View Action Plan Progress Report Minute]
8. Voluntary Action Scheme 2013/14 – Priorities for Funding.
[View Priorities for Funding Minute]
Reports from the Cardiff and Vale University Health Board -
9. Strategic Framework for Working with the Third Sector.
[View Working with the Third Sector Minute]
10. Introduction of new Chair and Chief Executive and the UHB Operational Plan 2012/13.
[View Introduction of New Chair and Chief Executive Minute]
Reports from the Voluntary Sector -
11. Vale C Card Project.
[View Vale C Card Project Minute]
12. Vale Centre for Voluntary Services (VCVS) Annual Report.
[View VCVS Annual Report Minute]
John Maitland Evans
5th July, 2012
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of Ms. J.L. Pugh, Tel: (01446) 709412, E-mail: email@example.com
To the Members of the Voluntary Sector Joint Liaison Committee:
Councillors: Ms. R. Birch, L. Burnett, G.A. Cox, Ms. K. Edmunds, C.P.J. Elmore, C.P. Franks, Mrs. M. Kelly Owen, N. Moore, R.A. Penrose and E. Williams .
Representatives of the Voluntary Sector and Cardiff and Vale University Health Board:
Ms. Jane Weeks (Action for Children), Ms. Teresa Burris (Age Concern), Ms. Kay Quinn (Atal y Fro), Mr. Anthony Hearn (Llamau), Ms. Caroline Chapman (MIND in the Vale of Glamorgan), Ms. Rachel Connor (Vale Centre for Voluntary Services), Ms. Alison Steere (Vale Volunteer Bureau), Mr. Paul Hollard and Ms. Linda Donovan (Cardiff and Vale University Health Board) plus one vacancy from Voluntary Sector.