Notice of Meeting VOLUNTARY SECTOR JOINT LIAISON COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting WEDNESDAY, 10TH JULY, 2013 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM 2, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
[View Apologies for Absence minute]
2. Appointment of Chairman.
[View Appointment of Chairman minute]
3. Appointment of Honorary Vice-Chairman.
[View Appointment of Honorary Vice-Chairman minute]
4. Minutes of the meeting held on 27th February, 2013.
5. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
6. Presentation by Mr. Paul Hollard, Programme Director / UHB Director of Planning, Cardiff and Vale UHB – "A consultation about the future of consultant-led maternity and neonatal care, inpatient children's and emergency medicine (A&E) services for South Wales and South Powys" http://www.wales.nhs.uk/SWP/home
[View Presentation minute]
Reports of the Managing Director –
7. Improvement Plan 2013/14 – Part 1.
[View Improvement Plan minute]
8. Unified Needs Assessment and Community Strategy Delivery Plan.
[View Unified Needs Assessment minute]
9. Vale of Glamorgan Local Service Board Information and Engagement Strategy.
[View Strategy minute]
10. Implementation of the Recommendations of the Vale Viewpoint Report.
[View Vale Viewpoint minute]
11. Voluntary Sector Partnership Agreement and Action Plan – Progress Report.
[View Voluntary Sector Partnership minute]
12. Voluntary Action Scheme Priorities for Funding 2014/15.
[View Priorities for Funding minute]
Reports of the Voluntary Sector –
13. Continuity and Change – Welsh Government Consultation.
[View Continuity and Change minute]
14. Adult Carers Support Services Consultation.
[View Adult Carers Support minute]
15. Vale Centre for Voluntary Services (VCVS) Annual Report.
[View VCVS Annual Report minute]
16. Vale Centre for Voluntary Services – C-Card Project.
[View VCVS C Card Project minute]
4th July, 2013
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr. J. Rees, Tel: (01446) 709413, E-mail: email@example.com
To the Members of the Voluntary Sector Joint Liaison Committee:
Councillors: Ms. R. Birch, G.A. Cox, Ms. K. Edmunds, C.P.J. Elmore, C.P. Franks, Dr. I.J. Johnson, Mrs. M. Kelly Owen, N. Moore, R.A. Penrose and E. Williams.
Representatives of the Voluntary Sector and Cardiff and Vale University Health Board:
Ms. Kay Quinn (Atal y Fro); Ms. Teresa Burris (Age Concern), Ms. Caroline Chapman (MIND in the Vale of Glamorgan), Ms. Rachel Connor (Vale Centre for Voluntary Services), Mr. Anthony Hearn (Llamau), Ms. Alison Steere (Vale Volunteer Bureau), Ms. Jane Weeks (Action for Children), Mr. Paul Hollard and Ms. Linda Donovan (Cardiff and Vale University Health Board) plus one vacancy from Voluntary Sector.