Notice of Meeting VOLUNTARY SECTOR JOINT LIAISON COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting THURSDAY, 8TH MAY, 2014 AT 4.00 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM 2, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence. [View minute]
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 22nd October, 2013.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
4. Communities First - The Story so Far - Colin Davies (Barry Communities First Cluster Team).
Reports of the Managing Director / Director of Resources –
5. Allocation of Funding under the Voluntary Action Scheme 2014/15.
6. Voluntary Sector Partnership Agreement and Action Plan – Progress Report.
7. Vale of Glamorgan Public Engagement Framework.
Reports of the Voluntary Sector –
8. Vale Volunteer Bureau (VVB) Annual Review 2012/13.
9. The Impact of Funding Reductions on Voluntary Sector Organisations – Vale Centre for Voluntary Services (VCVS).
1st May, 2014
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mrs. L. Mills, Tel: (01446) 709144, E-mail: email@example.com
To the Members of the Voluntary Sector Joint Liaison Committee:
Chairman: Councillor N. Moore
Vice-Chairman: Councillor E. Williams
Councillors: Ms. R. Birch, G.A. Cox, Ms. K. Edmunds, C.P.J. Elmore, Dr. I.J. Johnson, Mrs. M. Kelly Owen, R.A. Penrose and C.J. Williams.
Representatives of the Voluntary Sector and Cardiff and Vale University Health Board:
Ms. Kay Quinn (Atal y Fro) (Honorary Vice-Chairman);
Ms. Teresa Burris (Age Connects Cardiff and the Vale), Ms. Caroline Chapman (MIND in the Vale of Glamorgan), Ms. Rachel Connor (Vale Centre for Voluntary Services), Mr. Anthony Hearn (Llamau), Ms. Alison Steere (Vale Volunteer Bureau), Ms. Jane Weeks (Action for Children), Ms. Abigail Harris and Ms. Linda Donovan (Cardiff and Vale University Health Board) plus one vacancy from Voluntary Sector.