Notice of Meeting VOLUNTARY SECTOR JOINT LIAISON COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting WEDNESDAY, 5TH OCTOBER, 2016 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Appointment of Honorary Vice-Chairman from amongst the Representatives of the Voluntary Sector for the ensuing Municipal Year.
2. Apologies for absence.
3. Minutes of the Meeting held on 14 October 2015.
4. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
5. Presentation – Reshaping Services Programme update.
Report of the Managing Director –
6. Voluntary Sector Compact and Action Plan.
Report from Cardiff and Vale University Health Board –
7. UHB Framework for Working with the Third Sector and Year in Review.
Reports from the Voluntary Sector –
8. Families Together – Atal y Fro.
9. Step Forward – End of Project Report – Glamorgan Voluntary Services.
28th September, 2016
A Version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985.
Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mrs. L. Mills, Tel: (01446) 709144, E-mail: email@example.com
To the Members of the Voluntary Sector Joint Liaison Committee:
Chairman: Councillor E. Williams;
Vice-Chairman: Councillor L. Burnett
Councillors: Ms. R. Birch, G.A. Cox, Ms. K. Edmunds, Dr. I.J. Johnson, Mrs. M. Kelly Owen, N. Moore, R.L. Traherne and C.J. Williams.
Representatives of the Voluntary Sector and Cardiff and Vale University Health Board:
Ms. Kay Quinn (Atal y Fro), Ms. Teresa Burris (Age Connects Cardiff and the Vale), TBA (MIND in the Vale of Glamorgan), Ms. Rachel Connor (Glamorgan Voluntary Services), Sian Browne (Llamau), TBA (Vale Volunteer Bureau), TBA (Action for Children), Ms. Abigail Harris and Ms. Linda Donovan (Cardiff and Vale University Health Board) plus one vacancy from Voluntary Sector.