Notice of Meeting WELSH CHURCH ACT ESTATE COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 26TH SEPTEMBER, 2011 AT 4.00 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 1, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
[View Apologies for Absence Minute]
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 25th July, 2011.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
[View Declarations of Interest Minute]
4. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
Reports of the Director of Finance, ICT and Property -
5. Disposal of Southerndown Home.
[View Southerndown Home Minute]
6. Application to purchase land adjacent to New Breach Farm, Crossways, Llanblethian, Cowbridge.
[View New Breach Farm Minute]
7. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
John Maitland Evans
20th September, 2011
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mrs. K. Bowen Tel: (01446) 709856.
To the Members of the Welsh Church Act Estate Committee
Councillor C.L. Osborne (Chairman);
Councillor J.C. Bird (Vice-Chairman);
Councillors F.T. Johnson, R.P. Thomas, Mrs. D.M. Turner, S.T. Wiliam and M.R. Wilson.