Notice of Meeting WELSH CHURCH ACT ESTATE COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting WEDNESDAY, 25TH JULY, 2012 AT 4.00 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 1, CIVIC OFFICES
PLEASE NOTE THAT A SITE VISIT WILL BE HELD ON LAND TO THE REAR OF CHURCH ROAD, CADOXTON AT 3.30 P.M. PRIOR TO THE MEETING (LOCATION PLAN ATTACHED)
* Meet At The Corner Of Church Road / Bastian Close *
1. Apologies for absence.
[View Apologies for Absence Minute]
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 26th March, 2012.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Report of the Director of Finance, ICT and Property -
4. Land to the Rear of Church Road, Cadoxton.
[View Rear of Church Road Minute]
5. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
6. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
John Maitland Evans
19th July, 2012
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr. C. Hope Tel: (01446) 709855.
To the Members of the Welsh Church Act Estate Committee
Chairman: F.T. Johnson
Vice-Chairman: A.G. Powell
Councillors: G.A. Cox, C.P. Franks, H.C. Hamilton, K.P. Mahoney and R.P. Thomas.