Notice of Meeting WELSH CHURCH ACT ESTATE COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 1ST OCTOBER, 2012 AT 4.00 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 3, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
[View Apologies for Absence Minute]
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 25th July, 2012.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
[View Declarations of Interest Minute]
Reports of the Managing Director -
4. Annual Report and Accounts 2011 / 12.
[View Annual Report and Accounts Minute]
5. Applications for Financial Assistance.
[View Applications for Financial Assistance Minute]
6. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
Report of the Managing Director –
7. Appointment of Marketing Agents for the former Southerndown Home.
[View Southerndown Home Minute]
8. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
25th September, 2012
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr. C. Hope Tel: (01446) 709855.
To the Members of the Welsh Church Act Estate Committee
Chairman: F.T. Johnson
Vice-Chairman: A.G. Powell
Councillors: G.A. Cox, C.P. Franks, H.C. Hamilton, K.P. Mahoney and R.P. Thomas.