Notice of Meeting WELSH CHURCH ACT ESTATE COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 4TH FEBRUARY, 2013 AT 4.00 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 1, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 14th January, 2013.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
[View Declarations of Interest Minute]
4. To consider the contents of a letter received from Julie Lord of Bluefin.
[View Letter from Bluefin Minute]
Report of the Director of Resources -
5. Encroachment of Land at Hayes Road / Sully Road.
[View Hayes Road / Sully Road Minute]
6. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
7. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
29th January, 2013
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr. C. Hope Tel: (01446) 709855.
To the Members of the Welsh Church Act Estate Committee
Chairman: F.T. Johnson
Vice-Chairman: A.G. Powell
Councillors: G.A. Cox, C.P. Franks, H.C. Hamilton, K.P. Mahoney and R.P. Thomas.