Notice of Meeting WELSH CHURCH ACT ESTATE COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 8TH APRIL, 2013 AT 4.00 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 1, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 4th February, 2013.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Report of the Managing Director –
4. Applications for Financial Assistance. [View Addendum to Appendix A tabled at meeting]
[View Applications minute]
Reports of the Director of Resources –
5. Encroachment of Land at Hayes Road / Sully Road.
[View Encroachment minute]
6. Land Opposite St. Peter’s Church, Old Cogan Hall.
7. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
Report of the Director of Resources –
8. Land Holdings Update.
[View Land Holdings Update minute]
9. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
2nd April, 2013
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr. C. Hope Tel: (01446) 709855.
To the Members of the Welsh Church Act Estate Committee
Chairman: F.T. Johnson
Vice-Chairman: A.G. Powell
Councillors: G.A. Cox, C.P. Franks, H.C. Hamilton, K.P. Mahoney and R.P. Thomas.