Notice of Meeting WELSH CHURCH ACT ESTATE COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 15TH JULY, 2013 AT 4.00 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 1, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
[View Apologies for Absence minute]
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 8th April, 2013.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Reports of the Managing Director –
4. Applications for Financial Assistance. [See Additional Appendix A tabled at the meeting]
[View Applications minute]
5. Annual Report and Accounts 2012/13.
[View Annual Report and Accounts minute]
Report of the Director of Resources –
6. Grazing Land Opposite St. Peter’s Church, Old Cogan Hall, Penarth.
[View Grazing Land minute]
7. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
8. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
9th July, 2013
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr. C. Hope Tel: (01446) 709855.
To the Members of the Welsh Church Act Estate Committee
Chairman: F.T. Johnson
Vice-Chairman: A.G. Powell
Councillors: G.A. Cox, C.P. Franks, H.C. Hamilton, K.P. Mahoney and R.P. Thomas.