Notice of Meeting WELSH CHURCH ACT ESTATE COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 21ST JULY, 2014 AT 4.00 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM 3, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
[View Apologies for Absence Minute]
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 7th April, 2014.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
[View Declarations of Interest Minute]
Reports of the Managing Director –
4. Application for Financial Assistance.
[View Applications for Finanical Assistance Minute]
5. Annual Report and Accounts 2013/14.
[View Annual Report and Accounts Minute]
Report of the Director of Resources –
6. Former Southerndown Home .
[View Former Southerndown Home Minute]
7. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
8. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
15th July, 2014
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mrs. L. Mills Tel: (01446) 709144.
To the Members of the Welsh Church Act Estate Committee
Chairman: F.T. Johnson
Vice-Chairman: A.G. Powell
Councillors: G.A. Cox, C.P. Franks, H.C. Hamilton, K.P. Mahoney and R.P. Thomas.